Eid el Fitr: Police Car Set Ablaze By Angry Mobs As NSCDC Personnel Kill Woman

Forum 2 weeks ago

Eid el Fitr: Police Car Set Ablaze By Angry Mobs As NSCDC Personnel Kill Woman

Serious commotion broke out in Gusau, the capital of Zamfara State, as personnel from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) fatally shot a woman while attempting to pursue some hoodlums.

Waploaded reports that the terrible incident occurred while Muslim faithful gathered at the Eid praying ground observing prayers, saying that there was outrage and unrest among residents, which led to serious tensions in the area.

Eyewitness accounts said that operatives of the NSCDC were pursuing suspected hoodlums who were armed with dangerous weapons, pointing out that the NSCDC personnel opened fire indiscriminately, resulting in the tragic death of an innocent woman.

It was also gathered that an angry mob gathered and set the operational vehicle of the police ablaze for killing an innocent woman as they protested over the incident.

The State Police Command’s spokesman, ASP Yazid Abubakar confirmed the incident, saying that two personnel of the NSCDC associated with the incident have been arrested.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 10 hours ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner
Forum | 11 hours ago

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs
Forum | 12 hours ago

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs

Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Motorcyclist With Gun, Hard Drugs In Delta
Forum | 12 hours ago

Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Motorcyclist With Gun, Hard Drugs In Delta