Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope

Forum 2 weeks ago

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope

Popular Nigerian actress, Ruth Kadiri has recalled how she, AGN President, Emeka Rollas, Regina Daniels, Rita Daniels, among other actors were at the hospital till 3 am fighting to save late actor, Junior Pope.

It was a sad day for the Nigerian movie industry after the talented actor, Junior Pope passed away in a boating accident.

It was gathered that at the time he was found, he still showed signs of life until he gave up the ghost at the hospital.

Ruth Kadiri revealed that she, Regina Daniels, Reginal Daniels’ mother, and a few other movie stars were at the hospital till 3 am trying to see if anything could be done to save Junior Pope.

Lamenting over the loss, she noted that a lot of them in the entertainment and movie industry sacrifice a lot for their passion, but sadly passion cannot save lives.

She wrote:

“My heart is broken… as producers, as filmmakers we all are Guilty of taking certain risks for this job! Infact getting home at 3am is almost a norm in this business… I cannot throw stones, I cannot as ask why! 🥹 this is a call to reminder that passion doesn’t save lives… JP! May God receive your soul! And grant your family the heart to bear the loss!

Special thanks to @emekarollas our president @regina.daniels @vivyan.gabriel and Regina’s mum! You where at the hospital at 2/3 am trying to see if anything can be done! Fighting for the last chance to save JP! God sees your hearts… sadly his journey ends here. 💔 God help us all🫂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 4 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 5 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam