Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Forum 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Popular football pundit, Ben Jacobs, has said that Cristiano Ronaldo will not leave Al Nassr before the end of his contract in the summer of 2025.

However, he suggested that Saudi fans taunting the legendary striker with Lionel Messi’s name might be bothering the player.

Ronaldo is expected to miss a few games after being red carded during Al Nassr’s 2-1 loss against Al Hilal in the Saudi Super Cup semi-final.

In his time at the club, the Portuguese has missed out on five titles and has yet to celebrate any major trophy despite his impressive scoring numbers.

“I think he’ll do another season. I think Ronaldo still feels that he’s the one capitalising on this. So there’s a personal aspect that feeds into maybe his ego that he started all of this.

“And every time he does anything wrong, opposition fans are chanting the name ‘Leo Messi.’

“And that juxtaposition of Messi winning the World cup, Ronaldo being in Saudi Arabia, I think is really irking him,” Jacobs said in an interview with TalkSport.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 4 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up