Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Forum 2 weeks ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Reality star, Ifu Ennada has thanked God for changing her life for the better.

The reality star in a trending video, revealed how her life became better after giving her life to Christ and becoming born again.

It would be recalled that the Big Brother Naija 2018 participant celebrated her birthday in July and declared that she was a born-again Christian.

In a recent interview, she provided an update, stating that although some people had mocked her decision, she believed that God had drawn her to Himself and that she was happy to be back with Christ.

Ifu adds that although there were highs and lows to her new lifestyle, overall, it was invigorating for her. The media star added that she feels a little more satisfied and that she cannot fathom her life without Christ.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish