Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note

Forum 2 weeks ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note

Popular Nigerian actor and producer, Yul Edochie has taken to Instagram to pen a cryptic note about how he has dealt with pain.

Reflecting on the unfortunate loss of several Nollywood actors, he discussed the lessons pain has imparted to him.

Yul Edochie mentioned that pain showed him the transient nature of life and served as a reminder of life’s briefness.

He emphasized how pain has taught him valuable lessons, in expressing his thoughts.

He made this known in a post, while sharing a video of himself dancing at an event.

He wrote;

“I have seen pain.

I have lived with pain.

Pain has taught me that life is temporary.

Pain has reminded me to love one another cos we won’t be here forever.

Pain has taught me to celebrate each day of my life.

Pain has made me stronger.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥,”

See Post Below;

See reactions to his post below;

love_cole1985 said: “And you also celebrated your own pain not having empathy for your children 😢😢.”

pricelesspreshy wrote: “Always playing the victim, May God heal you😂“

ene_inalegwu stated: “Yul, you that is always dancing and taunting your older children and May with all the videos of you and Judy causing them grave pains??”

bidemialaga opined: “Na u break person heart na you still dey feel pain ogaju 😂.”

ch.ichi8524 said: “You are a definition of pain to yourself, wife, daughter and family. The beautiful part is that you are living with an embodiment of pain Judy obasi, the destroyer of great men. Enjoy your pain, onye nzuzu.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 1 week ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie