I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Forum 1 week ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Amazon MGM Studios has finally set the release date for its upcoming I Am: Celine Dion documentary movie, which chronicles the award-winning singer’s ongoing battle with a rare neurological disorder called stiff-person syndrome (SPS). It will be available for streaming starting on June 25, exclusively on Prime Video.

“The documentary gives us a raw and honest behind-the-scenes look at the iconic superstar’s struggle with a life-altering illness. Serving as a love letter to her fans, this inspirational documentary highlights the music that has guided her life while also showcasing the resilience of the human spirit,” reads the synopsis.

Who’s involved in I Am: Celine Dion?

I Am: Celine Dion is directed and produced by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Irene Taylor. It is executive produced by Dave Platel, Denis Savage, Shane Carter, and Krista Wegener, with Stacy Lorts, Tom Mackay, and Julie Begey Seureau set as producers. It is produced by Amazon MGM Studios and Vermilion Films in partnership with Sony Music Vision and Sony Music Entertainment Canada.

“This last couple of years has been such a challenge for me, the journey from discovering my condition to learning how to live with and manage it, but not to let it define me,” Dion said in a statement when the documentary was first announced back in January (via Instagram). “As the road to resuming my performing career continues, I have realized how much I have missed … being able to see my fans. During this absence, I decided I wanted to document this part of my life, to try to raise awareness of this little-known condition, to help others who share this diagnosis.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kraven the Hunter & Karate Kid Reboot Release Dates Delayed by Sony
Forum | 22 hours ago

Kraven the Hunter & Karate Kid Reboot Release Dates Delayed by Sony

Warner Bros. Sets Release Date for Documentary About Real-Life The Zone of Interest Family
Forum | 23 hours ago

Warner Bros. Sets Release Date for Documentary About Real-Life The Zone of Interest Family

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 2 days ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 3 days ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast