Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada

Forum 1 week ago

Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada

Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha has celebrated after he was honoured by the Mayor of Brampton in Toronto, Canada.

The star was given an Honorary Certificate from Mayor Patrick Brown for his work in the film industry.

He took to Instagram to express his gratitude for the recognition.

He wrote:

“Hey Fam. I usually don’t do this, but I felt it’s really important and necessary for me to let Y’all know that I’ve been getting the accolades that I truly deserve, just so you know the Mayor of Brampton in Toronto Canada @patrickbrownont just acknowledged and recognized my good work and decided to honor me with honorary award Congrats to me Now this is Phenomenal Cheeeeeee”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 15 hours ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning