Actor Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Actor Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k (Photos)

Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo who is on set of 'Ogamen' has disclosed that he shaved off his dreadlocks after he was offered N150k for a role in the movie.

Benson Okonkwo who disclosed that it was difficult for him to accept, claimed he did it because of the movie's storyline. He wrote on his Instagram page; 

ITS A Big Sacrifice For You All ...TAPE ROLLING ACTION... in ebonyie state an extraordinary epic movie for every family ...movie title is ogamen and my character will shave his hair flat..what can I do will not be Abel to braid for a while...will so miss my hair..... (Malam) and that's my character name ogamen... While watching this movie your eyes most be glued on the screen.. Dope story. ...... That's the reason am cutting my hair.. dope cast and crews........set to brake protocols for my fans... I love you all wait for this one

I was given an additional (#150,000) thousand naira to shave my hair in this movie title ogamen ... All though it was hard for me to accept but I accepted it because of the story line.. Its an interesting story for every family a must watch epic movie that everyone must learn something from it.... Wait for it family coming soon

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 2 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie