Actor Mutodi Neshehe Shares Updates On His Ugly Divorce

Forum 6 years ago

Actor Mutodi Neshehe Shares Updates On His Ugly Divorce

Since 2017, the actor and his wife have been involved in a messy divorce which has played out in the media.

The former Muvhango star recently spoke to Daily Sun revealing that he’s been living apart from his wife since June 2017. Neshede said he was working on getting his divorce finalized as soon as possible.

“I moved out on 2 June. I’m trying to get my divorce finalized as soon as possible, but she’s running around, adding to the bill. If I tell you everything she’s said and done, you’ll be blown away,” he told the publication.

“I’ve just kept quiet and moved on because I think she’s trying to set me up. I need to stop playing nice and deal with this truthfully.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series