Actress Anna Banner Slayed By Nigerians For Calling Out Club Owner Who Used Her Picture For Club Promotion

Forum 7 years ago

Actress Anna Banner Slayed By Nigerians For Calling Out Club Owner Who Used Her Picture For Club Promotion

Earlier today Anna Banner called out Abuja Club owner, Uyi Ogbebor for using her picture to promote her club without her permission.

She wrote:“I have no idea why you chose to use my picture as a means of advertisement for your club without my permission. kindly take down this picture. cc @moashystyling @davesucre@mr_laah.”

Nigerians on Uyi's page however saw it as an opportunity to bash Anna because they felt she was throwing a diva tantrum and she had no right to ask the club owner to put the picture down. See comments that ensue...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 5 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary