Actress Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo

Forum 6 years ago

Actress Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo

Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha has shared a no makeup picture of herself rocking her natural hair to encourage other ladies who want to go down that road.

She posted the above photo and wrote:

This one is just to encourage MA sisters who are on this natural hair journey with me. Don't give up! Whether you are transitioning or you're not just feeling the hair now, Just be patient. Enjoy every moment of it. Love your hair like you'd love a boo.
Treat it right, talk to it, water it, keep it moisturized always, find natural products that are good for your hair type ( you can never go wrong with Shea butter and coconut oil ), learn to take care of your hair yourself and if you need to visit a good natural hair salon , do so and learn from them. Ask questions too. I'd easily recommend two salons @yellowsisi and @onaturals1 . Buy products you can trust. I use @naturalnigerian and @cremeofnatureproducts for natural hair.

Again the key is to find the products that work well for your hair type. Took me a while to but the secret is to follow your instincts. It is a lifestyle so you have to be ready.

I will be sharing tips and taking questions from time to time here. My natural hair page would be up soon so stay tuned as I'd be sharing my journey with you there.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael