Actress Eniola Badmus Reveals Talks About Her Relationship With Olamide & Davido’s Label

Forum 7 years ago

Actress Eniola Badmus Reveals Talks About Her Relationship With Olamide & Davido’s Label

Eniola Badmus has become a household name in the Entertainment scene as she has come a long way to make herself one of the relevant comic actresses in Nollywood today.

A streak that has gotten her a number of endorsement including one with Telecomms giants, Etisalat. The plus sized actress in a recent interview with PUNCH spoke on an array of things from her personality to her friends.

When asked about her relationship with Olamideand Davido’s label, she said:

I am friends with a number of musicians and we have a mutual likeness for each other. Members of the HKN Gang are like my brothers and we are close. The same goes for Olamide, Lil Kesh, and the rest of the YBNL crew. I make them laugh and we get along. I love them all.

Speaking on friends in Nollywood, she said:
I am friends with everyone even though I don’t have favourites among my colleagues. I don’t have enemies and I want to believe everyone loves Eniola Badmus.

Speaking on relationship, the actress said:

I’m single and not searching.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel