Actress, Queen Nwokoye Denies Sleeping Around To Get Movie Roles

Forum 7 years ago

Actress, Queen Nwokoye Denies Sleeping Around To Get Movie Roles

According to Nollywood diva, Queen Nwokoye, not every actress took a short cut to stardom, stating that she is proudly one of them.

Nwokoye was reacting to the topic concerning actresses who sleep with movie directors in an interview published by Punch News’ Sunday Scoop on August 14, 2016.

She stated that she has been fortunate not to be in that type of situation, and that unlike most people, she did not have to relocate to Lagos before she became a star.

“Lagos is too rowdy. It’s too busy for me. In Lagos, everybody is hustling. I am not a hustler. All my life, I have never had to hustle for anything, anything I have came to me, including stardom.”
“If it is true that actresses have to sleep with producers to get roles, I’m happy I didn’t have to do so. Sometimes, it is people’s way of trying to explain away their failure. I didn’t pass through it.”
“From my experience, nobody ever asked to sleep with me. If you present yourself as someone that can sleep around to get roles, people will treat you that way. But the truth is how many people do you want to sleep with before you become famous?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos
Forum | 10 hours ago

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 12 hours ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 1 day ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan