Adekunle Gold Reacts To Actress, Miss DSF’s Trending Near-Kidnap Story

Forum 6 years ago

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Actress, Miss DSF’s Trending Near-Kidnap Story

The trending story of actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson (Ms DSF), has evoked a reaction from singer, Adekunle Gold. The actress shared her ordeal in the hands of a Taxify driver who she accused of trying to abduct her.
The narrative of the actress has been met with different reactions on social media, with a lot of Nigerians finding holes in her story. Following the negative comments generated by the story, Adekunle Gold has made a reaction, urging Nigerians to do better.

See His Tweets Beneath.

When someone narrates their ordeal these days, they get bashed and judged and you wonder why people don’t speak up when they are in trouble? I am reading comments on a blog; people abusing Dorcas for making the story up, other animals saying she’s proly dressed indecently. SMH
— KING AG (@adekunleGOLD) 26 January 2018

What happened to us really?

Very messed up society. https://t.co/8pMD4tpKlF

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano
Forum | 3 days ago

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano