Adesua Etomi Explains How She Was Able To Keep Her Engagement With Banky W On A Lowkey

Forum 6 years ago

Adesua Etomi Explains How She Was Able To Keep Her Engagement With Banky W On A Lowkey

In the interview, the singer whose engagement announcement to Banky W broke the Internet back in May revealed how she was able to keep the news under wraps.

“I’m very particular about my inner circle,” she said. “You can count my closest friends on one hand and that’s because I believe you just need a few good friends, I am very friendly to everybody else.

Also my family, my mum, those are the people that keep it all together for me and they are always there and you can’t beat that.”

She also revealed five things people probably did not know about her.

“I’m left-handed. I’m not a fan of handbags and jewellery. I think Will Smith is perfect. My mum is a pastor and I sang in a choir for ten years.”

New couples on the block! Banky W and Adesua Etomi got engaged in February 2017. The duo have been dating since last year and are walking down the aisle soon.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice: Geena Davis Explains Why She’s Not in Tim Burton’s Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice: Geena Davis Explains Why She’s Not in Tim Burton’s Sequel