After 13 Years, Woman Discovers Her Husband Is Gay

Forum 7 years ago

After 13 Years, Woman Discovers Her Husband Is Gay

A Kenyan woman has walked out of her marriage of 13 years after discovering that her husband is a homosexual.

According to Kenyan newspaper SDE, the man named Collins, a 42-year-old nurse who was not willing to fully disclose his real identity for fear of stigmatization, has been living with his wife and two kids and cheated on his wife with a string of men on escapades that had been going on for decades.

While talking to the Standard, the man narrated how he had come to love fellow men but was unable to come out of the closet for fear of public ridicule.

"I was much younger when I first noticed I was attracted to fellow men. Back then it was unimaginable to confess that you liked fellow men. In fact, some considered such feeling and attraction devilish and one could be lynched for making such a reckless confession," he said.
Collins said when his time to settle down came, he had no option but to marry a woman despite his attraction to men, for he wanted to have children to avoid blowing up his cover.

Years down the line, I got two kids. When tolerance for homosexual began growing in Nairobi, in the 2000s, with gay men coming out and liberally hooking up, the itch to have a boyfriend grew bigger," confessed Collins, adding that it didn't take him long before he landed his first gay date.With the sexual orientation increasingly becoming almost acceptable and tolerable, he began going to gay restaurants and clubs in the city. Before long, he began having on and off gay partners, without his wife being any wiser.

Out of the many men he slept with, one with whom he had a long term relationship turned out to be the straw that broke the caramel's back that was his marriage.

There was this romantic young man I met in 2006 who led to the breaking up of my marriage.
Despite knowing that I was married, he played ball up until in 2014 when hell broke loose," said Collins. Collins goes on to explain how he always took his date to high-end restaurants and hotel, without any detection. He mentions several gay clubs in Nairobi, where the duo used to hang out, drink and dance.

It was, however, at one such club that they both got so high that they began recklessly kissing while dancing before someone took a photo of them.

"I think we got carried away, which is normal in these gay clubs because one feels at home. For my case, I have never known if it was a malicious patron who knew me and took a picture of myself kissing my boyfriend and sent it to my wife or she stumbled on it on social media," agonizes Collins.That picture, Collins says, haunts him to date. He says he almost fainted when she presented the incriminating evidence to him. To make matters worse, she scandalized him to his and her relatives, throwing the marriage into ruins.

Unfortunate for Collins, his seems to have been a double tragedy. After losing his wife through a nasty separation that saw her move with his kids, the long relationship he had with his gay lover came to an abrupt end.

"Much as I have access to the children, my world fell apart because my name was ruined among not just my relatives but also my in-laws. I, however, moved on and I have another lover," he said.

If you didn't know, now you know: Yes, your partner may be cheating on you. But the problem is, he or she may be secretly gay or l£sb!an, thus cheating on you with his homosexual secret lover.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 2 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance