"Aisha Buhari Is Disappointing Islam" - Muktar, Others Criticize Aisha's Outfit To US

Forum 7 years ago

"Aisha Buhari Is Disappointing Islam" - Muktar, Others Criticize Aisha's Outfit To US

Some fans of the First Lady of Nigeria, Mrs. Aisha Buhari are not happy with her outfit to the United States on Thursday.

Mrs Buhari who is visiting the US for the first time, more than a year after she became first lady, dressed in a black and white patterned jacket on a black skirt.

But some fans on Facebook believe the dressing is unfitting.

“Aisha you are really disappointing Islam and Nigeria in general…..what a dress mode that even Dame patience has never practice on arrival back home…..Buhari should take measures,” Engr Alkali Muktar wrote on Facebook.

Here are some of the other comment screen grabbed from her page:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 2 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 5 days ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest
Forum | 5 days ago

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest