AKA Blasts MTV Base Hottest MCs (Here’s What He Said)

Forum 6 years ago

AKA Blasts MTV Base Hottest MCs (Here’s What He Said)

As we outfit to discover South Africa’s best rappers of the year 2017 through the MTV Base Hottest MCs, one individual who is totally uninterested is AKA. This is on the grounds that the SupaMega has turned out to impact list and requested that not be considered.

Otherwise known as feels that despite the fact that he has reliably been the most dedicated Emcee in the amusement and has persistently put out great hits, his endeavors have never been recognized as he has never been number one on the rundown.

In a video shared on the channel’s Twitter page this week, AKA didn’t conceal his disappointment. He stated:

“I don’t need MTV to put me on that f**king list. Try not to put me on your f**king list no more,”

While numerous industry watchers trust AKA’s reaction may be some sort of exposure trick to advance the rundown, it is really not the first “The World Is Yours” rapper has communicated his mistake.

A year ago he completed fifth on the rundown and didn’t acknowledge that rundown compassionate also. This time, he additionally repeated the way that he is basically uninterested.

“I have been the most diligent craftsman in the business for like a million years now, I have put out innumerable great records. I am the greatest and brightest star… and I have never been number one on the rundown. Get the f*ck around here… Even when you put me at number one, I am not coming,” he included.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 5 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 6 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 week ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

SPL: What Ronaldo said after scoring another hat-trick in Al-Nassr’s 8-0 win over Abha
Forum | 3 weeks ago

SPL: What Ronaldo said after scoring another hat-trick in Al-Nassr’s 8-0 win over Abha