Akpors is not so dumb

Forum 9 years ago

Akpors is not so dumb

Akpors enters a barber shop. The barber whispers to his customer:
BARBER: This is the dumbest boy in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.
The barber puts a N50 note in one hand and two N10 notes in the other, then calls Akpors and says:
BARBER: Which do you want, boy?
Akpos takes the two N10 notes and leaves.
The barber turned to his customer and said, you see, I told you he is really dumb.
CUSTOMER: Well I’m guessing he is just a little confused now, he can’t make that mistake twice.
BARBER: I really doubt it, just wait and I’ll prove it to you again. (The barber calls Akpors back into the store one more time and offers him the same deal, once again to the surprise of the customer, Akpors picked the 2 N10 notes instead of the N50 note).
BARBER: What did I tell you? Akpos never learns!
Minutes later, when the customer left, he sees Akpors coming out of the ice cream store.
CUSTOMER: Akpors, May I ask you a question? You are obviously old enough to know that 2 N10 notes make up N20 which is less than N50, why do you keep picking the N10 notes instead?
Akpors smiles and says: That barber is always so eager to prove to customers that I am dumb that everyday I get money for ice-cream from his little game. The day I take the fifty naira note, the game will definitely be over, so it’s better I act stupid and collect N20 everyday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director

Lady Discredits Popular Nigerian Church’s Claim Of Healing Her Deaf And Dumb Sister (Video)
Forum | 2 months ago

Lady Discredits Popular Nigerian Church’s Claim Of Healing Her Deaf And Dumb Sister (Video)

Police Interrogate Deaf And Dumb Suspect Accused Of Killing Farmer In Ekiti
Forum | 4 months ago

Police Interrogate Deaf And Dumb Suspect Accused Of Killing Farmer In Ekiti

Dumb Money Wide Release Date Moved Up as Sony Details Theatrical Plan
Forum | 7 months ago

Dumb Money Wide Release Date Moved Up as Sony Details Theatrical Plan