Ali Baba Shares Emotional Whatsapp Messages Sent To Him By An Unhappy Nigerian Wife [Read]

Forum 7 years ago

Ali Baba Shares Emotional Whatsapp Messages Sent To Him By An Unhappy Nigerian Wife [Read]

Ali Baba shared very emotional WhatsApp messages sent to him by a(n) friend/acquaintance about what women go through in the hands of their husbands, how young girls mess around with married men, how older women that are still married depend on dildos to satisfy their $exual needs and a lot more. This is an interesting read. Ali Baba said he made no comment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 3 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 5 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties