" All This Are Lies….I’m Not Fighting Ubi " – Iyanya Reacts to Rumours, Calls Ubi Franklin's Wife A Good Cook

Forum 7 years ago

" All This Are Lies….I’m Not Fighting Ubi " – Iyanya Reacts to Rumours, Calls Ubi Franklin's Wife A Good Cook

Triple MG Headliner, Iyanya has shut down reports that his reason for floating a new label is sue to a rift between himself and partner, Ubi Franklin. The singer who announced he would be launching a new record label soon, reacted to a report which claims Ubi’s mismanagement of their finances and marriage to Lilian Esoro caused the split. He wrote:

“”All this r lies …I’m not fighting Ubi ..his wife is the best woman in the world for him,she is a good woman.she’s a good cook too.you guys please chill.all…@lilianesoroo @ubifranklintriplemg G”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 15 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 16 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 20 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 21 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham