Alleged Huddah Monroe Hacker, Vee, Replies Huddah After N*de Photo Leaked Out

Forum 8 years ago

Alleged Huddah Monroe Hacker, Vee, Replies Huddah After N*de Photo Leaked Out

Earlier yester I posted about “Huddah Monroe getting hacked and the hacker leaking her nudes”and phone number, well, it seems that the alleged hacker is none other than Vera Sidika, popularly known as Queen Vee, and she is now replying to the allegations with a very strong message for Huddah.

See Queen Vee’s reply to Huddah below:

Click Here To See Photo

Queen Vee posted the picture above with the caption:
My pal Winnie sent me this
PLEASE MADAM THAT COCAINE YOU ARE SNIFFING WILL LAND U IN REHAB!!! Or somewhere WORSE!
IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR SILICON FOR SOME CHEAP PUBLICITY TO ATTRACT ATTENTION PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR BS. YOU SICK IN THE HEAD SON OF A BITCH PRETENDING I HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT WHO HURT YOU! Now you PISSING ME OFF LOW LIF RIF RAF TRYNA GET SOME CHEAP FAME.

JUST POST YOUR USUAL NUDES AND STOP PUTTING BLAMES ON PEOPLE

OR HOW ABOUT THIS–MAY WHOEVER U CLAIM HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT JUST GET STROKE DEAD!
GOH!
BITCH BYE!!!
Ha! This drama is serious oh.

UPDATE: Vera Sidika, better known as Queen Vee, has now deleted the picture and message above and has in place, put another picture and another quote.
She posted this image:

With the caption:
NOT GOING TO POST GROSS IMAGES ON MY GRAM. NAH!

HUDDAH THAT COCAINE YOU ARE SNIFFING WILL LAND U IN REHAB!!! Or somewhere WORSE!
IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR SILICON FOR SOME CHEAP PUBLICITY TO ATTRACT ATTENTION PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR BS. YOU SICK IN THE HEAD SON OF A BITCH PRETENDING I HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT WHO HURT YOU! Now you PISSING ME OFF LOW LIFE RIF RAF TRYNA GET SOME CHEAP FAME.

JUST POST YOUR USUAL NUDES AND STOP PUTTING BLAMES ON PEOPLE.

IM IN MIAMI BITCH WHEN DID I HACK YOUR ACCOUNT OR EVEN DARE HAVE YO GROSS PIC
OR HOW ABOUT THIS–MAY WHOEVER U CLAIM HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT JUST GET STROKE DEAD!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO DRUG MULES AND DRUG ADDICTS. SHOVING STUFF IN YO ASS AND SNIFFING IT CAN MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND. YOU ARE SICK HUDDAH. TOU NEED HELP. MATHARE MENTAL HOSPITAL NEEDS YOU. LOTS OF EMPTY BEDS CAN HELP YOU CHECK IN.
BITCH BYE!!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy