Alleged side chick, Rosy Meurer commissions borehole in her maternal home (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Alleged side chick, Rosy Meurer commissions borehole in her maternal home (Photos)

Alleged side chick of Tonto Dikeh’s husband’s, Rosy Meurer has rehabilitated and commissioned a water project in her maternal hometown, Udu in Delta State.

Rosy Meurer 3

The actress shared photos from the commissioning and wrote;

“….Water is Life!!! Am indeed excited to have shown love to my motherland- Delta State. I feel fulfilled and humbled with the rehabilitation and commissioning of Udu Main Market water Project. The era of crossing the Udu Express way to fetch water is gone, this obviously ends the sad news of the past….Yes, this feeling is overwhelming and the exercise is historical, Congratulations to all the beneficiaries as I look forward to more impact in my maternal state even in my smallest capacity! ?
??#deltastate #udumarket #waterproject #rehabilitation #water #homeland #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 5 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse