Amazing See Photo Of Six-year-old Japanese boy who breaks record becoming world’s youngest club DJ

Forum 6 years ago

Amazing See Photo Of Six-year-old Japanese boy who breaks record becoming world’s youngest club DJ

Itsuki Morita from Japan has only just started elementary school but he has already etched his name in Guinness World Records history.

Aged just 6 years and 114 days, Itsuki became the world’s Youngest club DJ after playing an hour set at restaurant&bar L in Osaka, Japan.

He played a number of tracks using professional Pioneer XDJ AERO decks in front of a big crowd of both adults and other kids.

Youngest DJ playing
Asked why he wanted to become a DJ, the young boy simply said: “I saw people DJing and thought it looks fun.”

Itsuki – who also likes to drum – was first taught to mix by a friend of his mum’s.

He likes to play a mixture of disco and rock music (anything he can hum to, says his mum), but Avicii is his favourite DJ.

Youngest club DJ
Asked how it feels to be a Guinness World Records holder, the six-year-old said: “The happiest time! I was really happy that I could DJ. Everyone says it’s great.”

“He didn’t give up thinking he could become a world record holder,” added his mum. “His has a big smile when she is told that his mixing is good.”

Youngest DJ audience

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 14 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 1 day ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago