APC’s Victory Nailed Coffins Of Political God Fathers In Edo —Oshiomhole

Forum 9 years ago

APC’s Victory Nailed Coffins Of Political God Fathers In Edo —Oshiomhole

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, has said that Saturday’s triumph of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state House of Assembly elections and the presidential victory of the party, has nailed the coffin of political god fathers in the state.

Oshiomhole said that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s plot was to pour “acid on my political life” if they had won the House of Assembly elections“ but as usual, God has disgraced them. Dan Orbih has no answer to that and they are completely dead in Edo State today.”

[ads4]
He spoke when he led thousands of APC faithful on a 10-km road show round major streets of Benin City, to celebrate the victory of the APC at Saturday’s poll.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 2 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 3 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election