''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' – Veteran Actor, Emmanuel France

Forum 5 years ago

''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' – Veteran Actor, Emmanuel France

Veteran Nollywood actor Emmanuel France has revealed a weird story which happened during his childhood.

The Ghanaian born, Nigeria based actor says he lived with a ghost for 3 months during his childhood.

According to him, a person he knew back in Goldcoast (Ghana) visited him during his early years in Nigeria.

Unknown to him, the person had already died in Goldcoast.

“A ghost came from Accra and came and live with us for 3 months, and that ghost carried me”

“It’s not a story, it’s the truth. The day the man(the ghost) knew somebody was coming from the Goldcoast (Ghana), early in the morning, around 3am or 4am he said he was leaving… it was a bit surprising”

Watch The Video Beneath:

Such story as narrated by the veteran actor is a common myth in Ghana.

There’s a strong belief, some people who died mysteriously before their God given time, move to begin a new life in places where news about death is unknown.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 4 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope