''I Will Probe Fayose Once I Assume Office'': Kayode Fayemi

Forum 5 years ago

''I Will Probe Fayose Once I Assume Office'': Kayode Fayemi

Ekiti state governor-elect, Kayode Fayemi, says he will be probing the financial recor of the incumbent governor, Ayo Fayose, once he assumes office in October this year. Fayemi said this yesterday to state house correspondents when he went to show President Buhari his certificate of return.

According to Fayemi, it is important to know how much revenue the state generated during Fayose's administration and why the Fayose-administration couldn't pay salaries for months.

''It will be irresponsible on my part to say to you that we will not examine what transpired in the last four years in the manner of governance. What were the receipts in terms of revenue into Ekiti state. What were the expenditure in that period?
Why were we not able to pay salaries?'' he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Remarry After Mohbad
Forum | 1 week ago

Remarry After Mohbad's One-Year Remembrance. Ignore Those Asking for DNA — Isaac Fayose Tells Wunmi

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father
Forum | 1 week ago

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father

Kano: Yusuf Sets Up Panels to Probe Theft of Govt Assets, Political Violence From 2015 to 2023
Forum | 1 week ago

Kano: Yusuf Sets Up Panels to Probe Theft of Govt Assets, Political Violence From 2015 to 2023

Probe Buhari, Emefiele Should Not Be Scapegoat – Reno Omokri Tells Tinubu
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Probe Buhari, Emefiele Should Not Be Scapegoat – Reno Omokri Tells Tinubu