Arda claims he was hacked after liking Real Madrid picture

Forum 7 years ago

Arda claims he was hacked after liking Real Madrid picture

The 29-year-old was the subject of controversy on Wednesday, when his social media account started showing a certain fondness for Los Blancos

Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan has claimed his Twitter account was hacked for a short period of time after 'he' liked a tweet with a picture of Real Madrid's Undecima jersey.

Screenshots of the tweet went viral across social media, with Barcelona fans responding furiously to the incident.

Arda is adamant he was not responsible for liking the tweet, though, and has suggested his account was taken over by hackers.

"Two days ago my account was hacked for a brief period," a statement on the Turkey international's Twitter account reads.

"During that period one retweet was made and two photos were liked without my knowledge.

Two days ago my account was hacked for a brief period. During that period 1 RT was made and 2 photos were "liked" without my knowledge.— Arda Turan (@ArdaTuran) August 12, 2016

I would like my statement regarding this issue to be taken into consideration. Best.— Arda Turan ([url]@ArdaTuran[/url) August 12, 2016

"I would like my statement regarding this issue to be taken into consideration. Best."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 6 days ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC
Forum | 1 week ago

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 week ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies