Averted Plane Crash: Dream Team Finally Arrive Gambia, ARIK Addresses Emergency Landing

Forum 8 years ago

Averted Plane Crash: Dream Team Finally Arrive Gambia, ARIK Addresses Emergency Landing

According to the airline’s Public Relations and Communications manager, Banji Ola, the plane did not did not lose an engine on take-off but rather “the captain saw an indication light and as a precautionary measure, he had to make an air return. It was not a case of lost engine.”
[ads4]
He told waploaded.com:“There was no case of lost engine.

It is true that the one thatflewthe team from Lagos lost one tyre while landing in Accra.

As for the other airplane, the pilot only saw an indication light and made an air return as a precautionary measure.

We immediately made arrangement for another aircraft to fly the team to The Gambia.

The dream team has however arrived in Gambia and will will undergo a 10 –day training program ahead of the 2ndAfrica U-23 Cup of Nations starting in Senegal on November 28.

The Africa U23 Cup of Nations will be played in Senegal from November 28 to December 12.

Nigeria are drawn in Group B at the U23 Nations Cup along with Egypt, Mali and Algeria.

The top two teams will advance to the knockout stage of the competition with the best three teams qualifying automatically for Rio 2016.

Four years ago, Nigeria failed in Morocco to qualify for the 2012 London Olympics.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 5 days ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England