Awww! Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo Spotted Playing Street Football in the Mud With Kids In Uganda (Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

Awww! Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo Spotted Playing Street Football in the Mud With Kids In Uganda (Photos)

He started playing football on the streets of Owerri before going on to play for the likes of Inter Milan, Arsenal and the Super Eagles during his prolific career so he decided to relive those beautiful days again.

Kanu Nwankwo went back to the street as he enjoyed a kick about with kids during his visit to Uganda.

Kanu is in Uganda with his Kanu Heart Foundation to help people suffering with heart defects and he took out time to play with kids in Katanga.

“Playing with the kids you can't beat this. Its dream come through for all of them," he wrote on his Twitter alongside a photo of him with the children.

“Happy they picked up fast and playing with them makes my day. Lot of smiles and happiness what else can you ask of,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 4 days ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara