Baba Suwe Says He No Longer Needs The N25M Compensation From NDLEA

Forum 9 years ago

Baba Suwe Says He No Longer Needs The N25M Compensation From NDLEA

Nollywood actor, Baba Suwe, was arrested sometime ago by the NDLEA for allegedly trafficking drugs. He was later released when no evidence was found on him. After his release, Baba Suwe sued the NDLEA and demanded N25million conpensation. He won the case and NDLEA was asked to pay him the money, which they haven’t.

In a new chat with Punch, Baba Suwe said he doesn’t want the money anymore, just a public apology because of how much the arrest affected both his personal and work life. Hear him:

“The NDLEA has wronged me and it is meant to find a way to make me happy. It is a slap on my face. I am not agitating for the money; I don’t need it to survive in life. All I want is an apology. If the government can tender an apology to me and publish it in newspapers, I will have peace of mind and be happy.”

He also denied recent reports that he’s getting re-married soon.

“It is not true that I am about to get married. Don’t mind those saying it, they are saying rubbish. There is no atom of truth in it. If I would get married, it would not be a secret; everybody would hear about it. I also have it in mind to marry a woman that would love me as well as my children and give me peace of mind,” Baba Suwe said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 14 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 17 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 21 hours ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi