Babcock University Refuses To Comment On Chioma’s Admission Status

Forum 5 years ago

Babcock University Refuses To Comment On Chioma’s Admission Status

Following the speculations around Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma’s studentship at Babcock University, the high institution continues to block all avenue to comment on the situation.

According to Punch newspaper correspondent who contacted the school, the top officials in charge of student affairs have all refused to comment on whether she is a student at the institution or not.

According to the dailies “When Sunday Scoop contacted the school’s Director of Communications and Marketing, Joshua Suleiman, he said it was not possible for him to know every student in the school.

He stated, “I don’t know the person; you know I cannot know every student. But I can give you the number of the students’ development staff; I am not sure they will also know her unless they find out. I manage the school’s information, but we have about 10,000 students. Even lecturers don’t know all the students in their class.”

The Associate Vice-President, Students’ Development, Dr. Williams, who Joshua said was in the best position to have Chioma’s details, also directed Sunday Scoop to the Registrar’s Office. She stated, “It is only the registrar that can give you such information. If you go to our website, you will find their phone numbers there.”

Upon calling a number found on their website, a young woman who identified herself as Funke, confirmed Chioma as a student at Babcock University. She said, “Oh, Chioma! The girl dating Davido! She is our student, but the person to give you more information about her is not here. I will give you the director of communications’ number (Joshua). He is in the position to tell us to give out the information you need.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 1 day ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions