Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems – Etinosa

Forum 5 years ago

Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems – Etinosa

Actor and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia, recently got a lot of negative reviews from Nigerians after it was alleged that she went naked on Mc Galaxy’s Instagram live video.

After several criticisms from her fans and followers, she made a statement on her Instagram page to thank everyone that reached out to her during that period. It read, “Thanks to all who reached out (sic). I’m ok.

Sometimes dealing with issues can be tough. You feel the weight on you all by yourself and you want to explode. You want to give up. While some handle it with prayers, others handle it in other ways which may or may not be accepted by society.

I made a mistake I do not ever wish to repeat. No man is perfect but we must continue to strive for perfection. The big blunder has occurred and I would love to move on. Me, my pot belly and the rest of my beautiful body (sic).”

However, in a recent interview , she noted that the backlash she got after the incident was the least of her problems.“I am not depressed, I will never be depressed. In life we have challenges once in a while, everybody has challenges. What makes a strong woman is how you face and solve your challenges by turning them into testimonies.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 5 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK
Forum | 1 week ago

Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK

Nigerians Are Facing Hardship — Labour Party Asks FG To Reconsider Electricity Tariff Hike
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerians Are Facing Hardship — Labour Party Asks FG To Reconsider Electricity Tariff Hike