Balogun: Why I left Ikorodu for Pillars

Forum 7 years ago

Balogun: Why I left Ikorodu for Pillars

YKabir Balogun is positive that his move to Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) outfit Kano Pillars will help him grow as a player.

Balogun who defended the colours of Ikorodu United in the 2016 top tier season has already joined Pillars in Lokoja at their pre-season training.

The deal was concluded last week, with the player confirming to Goal that all parties agreed on terms.

"I am ready for the challenge, hopefully this is the start of something good and helps me grow as a player,"Balogun told Goal.

The starlet was one of the shinning lights of Ikorodu United despite their relegation to the Nigeria National League at the end last season.

He was keen to move and saw Kano Pillars as the ideal destination.

"I wanted to change environment, so pitching tent with Pillars was a logical choice for me.

"The aim is to contribute my quota to the success of this club.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 day ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 2 days ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car

Lady Lodging In Ibadan Hotel Left In Shock After A Guest Used A Different Key To Open Her Room At Night
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Lady Lodging In Ibadan Hotel Left In Shock After A Guest Used A Different Key To Open Her Room At Night