Banky W premieres first short movie on December 18

Forum 9 years ago

Banky W premieres first short movie on December 18

Empire Mates Entertainment Boss, Bankole Wellington better known as Banky W, took time off of his schedule as a musician and record label executive for a 3-month sojourn in New York to study filmmaking recently.

It’s not taking long at all for people to start seeing the results and on Thursday, December 18, 2014 at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, Banky W will host an exclusive movie premiere of the clips he shot himself titled ‘A Music Film Experience’ to a select audience of friends, colleagues in the entertainment industry and beyond.

Speaking about the upcoming events, Mr Banky W said: ‘I feel really blessed knowing how far I’ve come in my career, and I’m excited about how far I still have to go. I’m learning, growing, and expanding my business, and I’m grateful to God and to my fans for affording me the opportunity to live my dreams. I’m very eager to finally share the clips I’ve worked so hard on with the world through this event. I hope people enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed writing, directing and filming.
[ads4]
I’m also particularly happy to be able, in my own small way, bring some joy to some of my fans this Christmas. Without them, none of this would be possible and I owe everything to God’s grace and the support that they continuously give me. I promise them that I’m just getting started… 2015 will see me release more music, and do a lot more work writing and directing videos, commercials, and I may start working on my debut feature film soon too. This is only the beginning.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Spider Within: Animated Spider-Verse Short Is Now Available To Watch on YouTube
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Spider Within: Animated Spider-Verse Short Is Now Available To Watch on YouTube

BSUM notice on resumption from Short break
Forum | 1 month ago

BSUM notice on resumption from Short break

Ankle Snatcher: Sony Pictures Nabs Movie Rights to Grady Hendrix Short Story
Forum | 1 month ago

Ankle Snatcher: Sony Pictures Nabs Movie Rights to Grady Hendrix Short Story

KWCOEILORIN notice on release of December 2023 Vacation Diet Results
Forum | 1 month ago

KWCOEILORIN notice on release of December 2023 Vacation Diet Results