#BBNaija 2018: “Biggie pairing ‘boy and girl’ was a set up, I don’t have regrets” – Cee-c

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija 2018: “Biggie pairing ‘boy and girl’ was a set up, I don’t have regrets” – Cee-c

Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c who emerged as the ist runner-up has said the pairing of housemates in the reality show was a setup by Biggie.

Cee-c who was paired with fellow housemate Tobi and later paired with Lolu, said the organizers could have paired two girls but they chose to pair a boy and a girl to set up housemates.

Speaking to Africa Magic Tv, Cee-c said, ”I think the pairing thing was a set up, I mean they could have paired two girls but they chose otherwise.

”Relationships started coming up from that, although it helped people loosen up and we easily just connected, I still think it is a set up.”

Speaking on regrets, Cee-c said she does not regret her actions in the house.

”I don’t have regrets, I don’t have anything I wish I could have done differently.

”Everything that happened in that house was natural, whatever comes I take it,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images
Forum | 2 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images