BBNaija 2018: Teddy A reveals what he will do to Bambam after show

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija 2018: Teddy A reveals what he will do to Bambam after show

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A has hinted on starting a new life with fellow housemate, Bambam after the reality show.

Teddy A dropped the hint during a conversation with Rico on his plans.

Rico asked Teddy A, “If you have three options: jump off the roof of this building, move on with your baby mama or start a new life with Bambam, what will it be?”

Responding, Teddy A said, “That’s a mad question, I will actually start a life with Bambam because I have tasted life with her.

“As for my baby mama, that ship has sailed, she is now married.”

Teddy A and Bambam seems to be romantically involved in the ongoing reality show.

Recall that few weeks into the show, both housemates were caught on camera having sex in the toilet.

Just last Saturday, Bambam had pleaded with Teddy A not to impregnate her before she leaves the show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2