BBNaija 2019: Jeff breaks silence on being married

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija 2019: Jeff breaks silence on being married

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Jeff has broken silence on reports making the rounds that he is secretly married.

Jeff who was recently evicted from BBNaija “Pepper Dem’ edition, while in the house, avoided personal relationship with the female housemates.

This brought about speculations that Jeff was married outside the house but kept it a secret unlike his fellow housemate, Mike.
But, Jeff in a recent interview denied rumours of being married.

He explained that he was not involved in any romantic relationship in the house because ‘he was not certain about their real character’.

Jeff said; “If I had a wife everyone would know, I’m not married.

“The rumours are not true, I’m not the type of person to hide my relationship or marriage status.

“I dint get close to any female housemate because you can’t tell their real character on the show.

“Someone can have two different personalities.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 6 days ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding