BBNaija: “Alex can’t make it on her own, she has no direction in life”

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija: “Alex can’t make it on her own, she has no direction in life”

Ever since her leave from the house, people have taken it upon themselves to ruthlessly troll her.

A follower even argued that Alex claimed what she is not in the Big Brother Naija House, a “posh” girl.

More recently, some Twitter users are going all ballistic on her; saying really, really nasty things about her personality.

This comes after the rumour that her ‘bestie’, Tobi Bakre, an ex-housemate and her former strategic partner has slept with her and decided to move on.

It would be recalled that the investment banker revealed in an interview on Rubbin Minds that dating Alex might not work which is contrary to his former views about her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding