#BBNaija Anto Lecky’s Gorgeous Bridal Styled Shoot | Abusalami Photography

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija Anto Lecky’s Gorgeous Bridal Styled Shoot | Abusalami Photography

Have you ever wondered how gorgeous Anto from Big Brother Naija will look as a bride? She sure will make a beautiful bride.

In this bridal themed shoot created by the talented Abusalami Photography, Anto who is the muse portrayed an Edo and Yoruba bride. She later changed into a white wedding dress and a reception dress.

If we could create a wedding story for Anto, we would describe this shoot like this (p.s: this description is a figment of our imagination lol).

Anto is an Edo bride who steps out to get married to her Yoruba groom. After a family introduction to him, she changes to a Yoruba attire which shows she is now married to him. Now it is time for Anto’s white wedding. She goes to church in a dazzling ball gown and later changes into a slim fit white dress with a long tail for her reception.

Ok, we think we are done with this imaginative story we just came up with. What do you think about our story and Anto’s looks?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice
Forum | 1 week ago

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice