#BBNaija: Cee-C and Lolu break house rules during heated fight (video)

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Cee-C and Lolu break house rules during heated fight (video)

Big Brother Naija strategic partners, Cee-C and Lolu have broken a crucial rule la!d down by Biggie stating that housemates should refrain from using swear words. The pair were too angry at each other and engaged in an argument using strong words.

The Big Brother Naija house was on fire yesterday as Lolu and the very controversial Cee-C engaged in a very heated fight which made them use some strong words that were not allowed in the house.

This puts Lolu and Cee-C at the risk of disqualification with the fact that both of them are on two strikes each already. Unfortunately, they were also nominated for possible eviction by current Head of House Tobi. Both of them are known to have zero tolerance for one another and can hardly manage any civil discussion without getting pissed off.

Other housemates like Bam Bam, Tobi, Teddy A and Alex tried to intervene asking Lolu to exercise patience but he didn’t.

Ex-housemates, Khloe and Kbrule were disqualified for threatening each other in a heated altercation. Kbrule, who was disqualified alongside Khloe on the show, had a Live Q&A session, organized on Payporte’s Instagram page for evicted housemates, and he’s revealed he’s sad to have disgraced his mother and his fans.

According to Kbrule, he is quite angry with himself and he believed he should have done better on the show if only he had taken the caution and behaved himself while on the Big Brother Naija show.

In his words:
“I am angrier with myself for disgracing my mother letting her and my fans down. I want nothing more than to make it up” he said after a fan told him she was mad at him.

When asked if he was going to go on with dating Khloe he said
“Hahaha Nah” and when further asked how he felt when Khloe kept insulting him in the house, he had this to say “This poor broken lady is acting out of insecurity take it easy on her”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 23 hours ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized