#BBNaija: Cee-C Pens Heartfelt Message To Her Sister To Celebrate Mother's Day (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Cee-C Pens Heartfelt Message To Her Sister To Celebrate Mother's Day (Photos)

First runner up in the last Big Brother Naija reality show, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C has written an emotional letter to her sister for standing behind her as she celebrates mother's day.

Cee-C whose mother is late took to social media to share the photos and message.

She wrote: "Thank you. Thank you, for every single thing you’ve ever done for me, everything you’ve done with me, everything you’ve taught me. I know I wasn’t always the easiest person to be around, but you were and continue to be there for me no matter how difficult things (or I) become. I appreciate you more than I can put into words.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience