BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans

Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C has many amazed thanks to her foresight .

It appears things she talks mentions come to pass.

A day after she mentioned how much she loves actress, Adesua, Big Brother Naija had the actress over as a surprise guest .

She also talked about the possibility of housemates returning which came to pass.

Now, barely two weeks after actress, Juliet Ibrahim revealed plans to make her an ambassador for her eyelash line,shades by Juliet Ibrahim, Cee-C mentioned she would love the actress to give her lashes .

I can’t wait for CeeC to come home and make her brand ambassador for Shades by Juliet Ibrahim Eye lashes @shadesbyjuliet
She surely needs some good lashes to rock since she loves faux lashes this much. #bbnaija

— Juliet Ibrahim (@julietibrahim) March 25, 2018

Fans are really shocked at the coincidence.

The actress who was surprised, has begged fans to vote for Cee-C so she can keep predicting in the house .

She also revealed ,they are destined to be friends.

If you missed @ceec_official talking about me and @shadesbyjuliet lashes watch here! This girl is destined to be my friend ?????? let’s vote to keep her in the house fam. She must predict more stuff ? visionary moves. pic.twitter.com/e9O9J1ri7w

— Juliet Ibrahim (@julietibrahim) April 4, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says
Forum | 5 days ago

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 6 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged