#BBNaija: Chris Ayo finally apologizes to Bisola for saying he understands why she has remained a single mother

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Chris Ayo finally apologizes to Bisola for saying he understands why she has remained a single mother

Nigerian Journalist, Chris Ayo Joseph has apologized to Big Brother Naija housemate, Bisola for saying she is still a single mother because she's too hot-tempered, uses vulgar words too often and NO man in his right senses will want to live with a woman with such aggressive attitude.

He was really dragged by single mothers and other people who found his statement about her very wrong. Well, he has now apologized and have since been campaigning and voting for her. Read what he wrote below...

"Lately, i've been receiving series of DMs from folks who are shock and disappointed that i can still campaign for BISOLA after coming hard on her in one of my previous post.
___
First things first, I'm human. We make mistakes everyday and we learn everyday. And its only wise we retrace our steps when we're going out of place. Having said that, i must really apologize to every woman/ single mother's out there who felt my previous write-up was just irrational and offensive.
___
Truly, i admit i was irrational, because there's no reason whatsoever to criticize someone for what they have or lack. Most especially if you don't know the struggles of them reaching that point.
___
And trust me, we all have flaws that we attempt to compensate for in various ways, but then it's only wise to allow people to live their own lives. If it has nothing to do with you, there should be no point in public opinion.
__
Love others because Hate only means you lack love for YOURSELF!
Once again I apologize..
__
NB: I've been following the show and i can categorically say that there's no one in that house more deserving than BISOLA.
God Bless Our Hustle ?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 22 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 1 day ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie