BBNaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Cindy has emerged as the new Head of House (HOH) for the week.

She succeeds Mercy and Ike who were joint Heads of House for last week.

Cindy, Mercy, Frodd and Diane had qualified for the final round of the HOH challenge and were required to use a spoon to fill a glass tube with water. Cindy beat Frodd to the task with just a few seconds difference.

Cindy’s feat has earned her immunity from nomination this week, 250 bet9ja coins and the privilege of the luxury HOH room.

Asked who she would share the privilege of the HOH room with, Cindy didn’t hesitate to pick Mike, a decision that the other housemates were pleasantly surprised about.

Omashola later joked that Cindy’s decision was based on the fact that she was aware that Mike would not take the offer due to his marital status.

With Venita’s eviction yesterday, there are 11 housemates left in the game.

The grand finale will hold on Sunday, October 6, 2019 with one lucky housemate carting away mouthwatering prizes worth N60million and a chance at instant fame.

See the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 hour ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 day ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor