BBNaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post

Following in Bisola's footstep, big brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejeba has taken to Instagram to appreciate the sponsors of the reality show for giving him the platform that led to his success.

He also apologized to everyone he has offended. He wrote;

"Thank you Multichoice Nigeria, @dstvnigeria , @GOTvng, @Payporte, and @BigBroNaija for giving me the rare opportunity of showcasing my talent and achieving my dreams.
Thank you Nigeria and to my fans in Africa and the whole world... i am truly grateful for your enormous support. You've gotten me to where i am today. God bless you all. April 9th would forever be a special day in my life.
I also want to use this opportunity to say... i'm sorry to those i may have offended knowingly and unknowinly in one way or the other. God bless you too.
Always put me in your prayers. God bless."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 5 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel