BBNaija: Fans Spoil Kim Oprah With Gifts During Meet And Greet (Photos)

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Fans Spoil Kim Oprah With Gifts During Meet And Greet (Photos)

Former BBNaija housemate, Kim Oprah had a meet and greet with fans today, Saturday, August 10.

Kim Oprah who was excited to meet her fans was lavished with gifts ranging from artwork to handbag, jewelry and more.

She expressed her appreciation to her fans via her social media page, she wrote;

Today Was A Very Emotional Day for Me, My New Family #AccentNinjas Organized A Meet And Greet For Me With Some Delegates And Also Contributed Some Money To Buy Me Some Amazing Gifts �.... I am Forever Grateful For the Love And Support ��❤️.

Watch video below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 3 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization
Forum | 5 days ago

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization