BBNaija: ‘I am scared’ – Mercy prays, begs Nigerians

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: ‘I am scared’ – Mercy prays, begs Nigerians

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate Mercy has begged Nigerians to allow her to stay in the house till the 99th day of the reality show.

Mercy speaking to Daine on Tuesday morning said she is scared of Sunday’s live eviction show as she is not sure of her votes outside the house.

DAILY POST had reported that seven BBNaija housemates, including Mike, Seyi, Mercy, Diane, Frodd, Jackie and Gedoni have been selected for possible eviction this week.

The housemates were nominated after the ‘Cruistopia team’ were defeated during the arena game challenge.

Elozonam, who won the veto power on Sunday, saved Venita and replaced him with Frodd from her team, ‘Cruistopia’.

Mercy in a video cited by DAILY POST on Tuesday expressed fear and appealed to Nigerians to vote for her all day till 6am.

Mercy: “I want to stay in this house till 99th day with my specially made dress and win this 60m.

“Sunday scares me but anything that happens is God’s will.

“I am scared but God please help me scale through Sunday’s eviction.

“Please my fans and Nigerians out there, start voting oh, this is not sleeping time. Vote for me, don’t sleep, vote till 6am and sleep for two hours and vote again.

“I pray all the votes to reflect my name on the website.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 1 day ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna