#BBNaija: "I think Efe might win" - Kemen reveals as BBN hits last days

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: "I think Efe might win" - Kemen reveals as BBN hits last days

In less than a month, the Big Brother Naija show which has taken over social media platforms will come to an end.

Pulse Nigeria asked former Big Brother Naija housemate, Kemen, who he thinks would win the Big Brother Naija show.

He said Efe might win the show. However, he made reference to how most popularity contest works in this social media era.

"I think Efe might win, because Efe has the street," he said.

"But, we also know that sometimes people that watch the most and people that comment the most are not the people that vote the most, so there could still be a surprise. It could go anywhere."

Kemen isn't the only ex housemate who thinks Efe will win the grand prize of 25 million naira.

In an interview with Pulse Nigeria, Uriel had said, "I'm not rooting for Efe to win, he is gonna win. That's what I'm saying."

Who do you think will win the Big Brother Naija reality show?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with