#BBNaija: I was shocked to hear TTT was married, says Bally

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: I was shocked to hear TTT was married, says Bally

Recently evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Bally has said he was shocked when he learnt that ThinTallTony was married with children.

He expressed his shock on Wednesday when he was interviewed at the Beat FM studio with Olisa and Osi after his arrival in Nigeria.

“I had no idea! The only thing we knew was we kind of felt he had a kid, but we didn’t know he was married with children. So when I heard my jaws dropped ‘cos it was shocking to me,”
he said when he was asked.

Asked his opinion about who he is currently supporting he said it was Efe.

“I think Efe has a great chance of winning,” he said.

“While I was in the house, he was my closest friend, up to leaving the house. It was good enough for me to come out and find out that he has a really huge following. So I do believe that he would win and I do hope he does win.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie